Welcome to a magnificent and unforgettable setting.
The Lac du Lit du Roi campsite**** is located on the edge of the lake with private access and facing the mountains, notably the Grand Colombier (stage of the Tour de France 2020).
It is a campsite in the countryside with its feet in the water.
Enough to satisfy all your desires of nature.
The Lac du Lit du Roi campsite****
A lake with
A heated swimming pool
noon and evening
A bar with terrace
A children’s club with activities
Located in the department of Ain, at the gateway to Savoie,
The Bugey region is rich in resources to make your holiday enjoyable.
HERE YOU CAN PRACTISE MANY SPORTS :
- Hiking with many paths for all levels
- Mountain biking with signposted circuits
- Road cycling with the ViaRhôna cycle track, which runs alongside the campsite, for safe family rides or for the more sporty ones, there are numerous routes (up to 120 kms and 2380 m of difference in altitude) and passes such as the Col de la Biche, the Dent du Chat and of course the Grand colombier, stage of the Tour de France 2020. A real paradise for cyclists.
- Mountain sports : climbing – the Via Ferrata – water hiking
- Water sports : swimming – Paddle – canoeing – kayaking
- Fishing directly in the lake : Pike – carp (permit required)
HERE, VISIT, DISCOVER, ENJOY :
Make a lot of discoveries with remarkable sites to visit (waterfalls, lakes, gorges, viewpoints…), picturesque villages, craftsmen who will make you discover their work and of course the discovery of the vineyard and the tasting of wines which will reserve you beautiful surprises.
It is also the proximity of cities such as Aix-les-Bains, Annecy, Chambéry.